Colonial Theatre

Built in 1903, the 810-seat Colonial Theatre operated until 1949. In 2001, the Colonial
Theatre Association purchased the theatre. The renovation includes a small expansion
to address circulation and ADA compliance, a stage house that was expanded
vertically, and the coupling to the adjacent building to provide a location for dressing
rooms, lobby, offices and support spaces.

Location

Pittsfield, MA

Architect

Martinez + Johnson Architecture

Related Theatre Planning Projects